Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted 8 years ago on March 5th 2012 by Ze PilOt
Posted 8 years ago on February 14th 2012 by Ze PilOt
thygrrr ( for the lobby part) and Raging Squirrel (for the web/vault part) spent the last month redoing the lobby for the first official public release.
Today, you will have access to a open-beta of this new lobby.
What does it mean ?
It’s not the definitive lobby. The code is entirely redone…
Posted 8 years ago on December 8th 2011 by Ze PilOt
FAF Team is happy to announce the release of 3609 patch !
It’s the first one of a serie of patches that will try to fix all the remaining bugs in FA. If you encounter new or old bug, please tell us in the appropriate forum : https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3
Change log :…
Posted 9 years ago on October 25th 2011 by Ze PilOt
The featured Mod : Murder Party is now online !
What is it ? More infos on the forums ! https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=300
And Lab Wars from Legion_Darrath too !
More infos there ! https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24
Posted 9 years ago on October 20th 2011 by Ze PilOt
Lobby Update :
- Fixing : Typing bug when having private chat and main chat.
- End of the changes for the new patching process.
- Adding more delay (from 1 to 10 seconds) before giving up on connection on start.
Fa Update :
- Adding “3603” compatibility to 3608 patch.
What does that mean ?…
Posted 9 years ago on October 19th 2011 by Ze PilOt
- The biggest is FAFInstaller update !
It’s now patching accordingly to what I’ve described here.
If all goes well, featured mods and 3609 will be added this week-end.
- Fixing a bug in the FA updater : On your first update, the patch wasn’t detected correctly in the lobby,