Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted 7 years ago on April 16th 2013 by Ze PilOt
- Games are now listed by UID and not by game title to avoid jumpiness in the game lister.
- Featured Mods support versionning and downgrading for replays – Only for replays newer than 827663.
- Added a right-click menu on the replay vault to download replays.
- Added a spoiler check box
Posted 7 years ago on April 7th 2013 by Ze PilOt
This is a quick fix, solving two small “imbalances” and some bugs, all thanks to Pip.
Balance change :
- Mantis: turret turn = 100 (from 120), +10 compared to 3621 and before.
- Titan Health and shield HP switch was forgotten.
- Adding a blast radius effect (not dealing any damage) after a S
Posted 7 years ago on April 2nd 2013 by Ze PilOt
First, for those who did not noticed the tags in the previous news, it was an april fool.
Galactic War is still planned for FAF only, and progressing well, and an alpha should be available by the end of the month.
It will lack a lot of functions, but it is only for testing the “engineR
Posted 7 years ago on April 1st 2013 by Ze PilOt
I’m happy to announce that the successful indiegogo campaign and the high praise of FAF in PCGamer brought me under the spotlight of big fishes.
I’m glad to announce that Galactic War will be officially supported by Activision/Blizzard !
This is very exiting for me, I hope you are t…
Posted 7 years ago on March 31st 2013 by Ze PilOt
Change log :
- The proxy server has been improved greatly in this version. Visit https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3495 for more details.
- Smaller icons for featured mods.
- Fix : The map uploader wasn’t including dds files for decals.
- Less debug messages
Posted 7 years ago on March 26th 2013 by Ze PilOt
New features in this release !
- Upgraded FreeImage library to version 3.15.4.
- Upgraded PyQt4 to version 4.4.10 and Qt4 to version 4.8.4.
- Displaying 1 vs 1 rating in FA instead of global for ladder games.
- The lobby accepts Retail version of FA (3599 patch not needed
Posted 7 years ago on March 24th 2013 by Ze PilOt
Patch 3622 is online !
This is a huge patch, addressing all kind of bugs and balance problems.
This is the result of a month of work, and we are confident that all changes are for the better.
But if there is any broken change (balance-wise), an emergency patch will be released.
Thanks to Pip, Colon