Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted 7 years ago on May 16th 2013 by Ze PilOt
As you may or may not know, FAF lobby has a full customization support with CSS and interface files.
You can easily pack your themes, distribute them, and switch between them in the “Options – Themes” menu.
Rhei has finished some faction themes you can download and install !
Posted 7 years ago on May 9th 2013 by Ze PilOt
This is an update for handling Galactic War Alpha phase.
Fix a bug with proxies : https://direct.faforever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3862
Posted 7 years ago on May 6th 2013 by Ze PilOt
The alpha phase of Galactic War will start this week.
Only Galactic War donators from the indiegogo campaign can have access to it.
If you have donated, you should be added to this group in the forum : https://direct.faforever.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=group&g=15, and you should have a…
Posted 7 years ago on April 19th 2013 by Ze PilOt
Posted 7 years ago on April 17th 2013 by Ze PilOt
FAF balance won’t evolve anymore for a long period of time.
But there is a last change that worth it.
That change really define the direction we want to go with FA, and it’s the result of months of testing.
- If it’s voted in, there is a chance that FA will continue to get support
Posted 7 years ago on April 16th 2013 by Ze PilOt
- Games are now listed by UID and not by game title to avoid jumpiness in the game lister.
- Featured Mods support versionning and downgrading for replays – Only for replays newer than 827663.
- Added a right-click menu on the replay vault to download replays.
- Added a spoiler check box
Posted 7 years ago on April 7th 2013 by Ze PilOt
This is a quick fix, solving two small “imbalances” and some bugs, all thanks to Pip.
Balance change :
- Mantis: turret turn = 100 (from 120), +10 compared to 3621 and before.
- Titan Health and shield HP switch was forgotten.
- Adding a blast radius effect (not dealing any damage) after a S