Community News & Devblog
Patch notes, tournament announcements, community spotlights and more
Posted a month ago on November 15th 2019 by Exotic_Retard
We thought it would be a fantastic idea to summarise the work we did in these dev diaries, so that everyone can keep up to date with the progress, as well as get an idea of the thoughts that go through our heads while we work on the mod. We will be making these posts every one o…
Posted 2 months ago on October 19th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3708!
New features include (but are not limited to):
- Improved shader for Seraphim
- A Curated Maps Button in the game lobby to promote maps picked by the M&M Councilor
- Auto fill lobby slots
- Remove invulnerabilit
Posted 5 months ago on July 14th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Due to issues with the last patch we had to revert the executable for the game which is currently causing issues with the legacy client.
Fortunately we were able to get a quick fix for the exe from Kyril/FAETHER which is going to be deployed with this hotfix.
The game patch 3706 a…
Posted 5 months ago on July 5th 2019 by PhilipJFry
Today we released a new development patch with the patch number 3705!
New features include:
- Fix for the exe to reduce the amount of desynced replays (massive thanks to Kyril for his hard work)
- Improved Cheat Menu (ALT+F2) to support 16 Players
- Fixes various game bugs
You can fin…
Posted a year ago on December 28th 2018 by PhilipJFry
Today we release the the game patch 3702!
Some of the highlights of this patch are:
- A feedback button after playing a ladder game so you can tell everyone what you think of those ladder maps!
- Fixes for game crashing bugs that required some changes to the exe file.
- Slightly optimi
Posted a year ago on October 20th 2018 by PhilipJFry
as some of you may have noticed there is a bug in the 3699 patch that causes users to get stuck when trying to host/join a game.
This was caused by the last color value and a bug we missed when testing the current patch.
Luckily for us speed2 was nice enough to provide a fast hotf…
Posted a year ago on October 20th 2018 by keyser
We are releasing the Game Patch 3699 today, which contains but is not restricted to :
– The removal of friendly fire collision between allies, so that your shots are not blocked by allies.
– The ability to select experimentals as well as upgradable/defensive buildings…
Posted a year ago on August 25th 2018 by JJs_AI
We just released an hot fix (3698) for the AI taking over the player in the ladder, which was not suppose to happen. This hot fix should also fix the no rush timer enhancement from 3697 . It wasn’t working due to the new executable that wasn’t correctly shipped in.
Posted a year ago on August 7th 2018 by JJs_AI
It’s been quite some time since we had our last game patch.
If my memory doesn’t trick me then the last one was probably last December actually.
Some of you may have noticed the lack of time that Icedreamer can spend on the FAF project and in order to not let everyone&…