← back to news
Supreme Destruction Update.
Posted on January 28th 2013 by Ze PilOt
New units :
Balance changes :
- Normalized Mantis and Thaam movement speed to FAF values, as well as turret yaw speed.
- Changed the Cybran T2 Heavy Tank:
HP changed to 555, 10 HP/s regen
- DPS increased by 2.5x
- Removed built-in cloaking.
- Increased the cost and build time for UEF Level 1 and Level 2 Armor plating upgrade, Cybran Advanced Actuator upgrade, and Aeon Rapid Fabricator upgrade.
- Increased T1 shield consumption (-120 Level 1, -170 Level 2)
- Decreased Cybran T3 Point Defense DPS by approximately 20%, this brings it to 3/5ths of the UEF T3 Point Defense
- Fixed Aeon T3 PD not sucking in T1 units properly, instead just killing them
- Fixed UEF T3 Super Tank upgrade glitch where in some rare cases you couldn’t trade in the Enhanced Optics upgrade for the Enhanced Engine upgrade.
- Increased TML redirect range on the Loyalist (by approximately 90%) and the Megalith (by approximately 150%)
- Normalized the Cybran T1 gunship to FAF values, then lowered armor by 300, and increased the DPS by 60
- Normalized T3 and T2 Mass Fabs to FAF values
- Decreased the weapon range of all ACU Gun upgrades to bring it closer to FAF values
- Removed the ability of the T3 Cybran Land factory to build T2 Destroyers
- Fixed the Seraphim T3 Combat Bot weapon not toggling properly
- Changed the Seraphim T3 Combat Bot’s secondary weapon to default to Anti Air when built
← back to news